Things are winding up at the vineyard. Since the soils in my area are deficient in potassium, I spent the day putting down organic potash in the current vineyard and in the future planting locations. I applied the potash at a rate of ~5 lbs/ 100 vines. In the yet to be planted vineyard, I applied at a rate of 1 lb every 50 feet.(next years planting location)
Things still look fairly decent. The major problem appears to be some disease on the lacrosse. There are some mild powdery mildew infections throughout the vineyard, but nothing too major.
We did get nipped by frost in the lower South East corner. Maybe 6 vines got hit, but they are going to be retrained next year anyway.