Sunday, August 06, 2006

Verasion hasn't started yet

Foch

Verasion hasn't started yet, but some of the foch grapes seem to have an inner blue glow. I don't remember what preceeded verasion last year, but I think they should be changing in the next week or two.

I have a few grapes hanging on some of the other varietals ... here is some Landot Noir.
Landot Noir

I don't have any grapes hanging on the Saint pepin Vines, but should next year.

Saint Pepin

I also had some help this weekend. Five of my nephews, and one of my neices helped put down some stone mulch around the La Crescent vines planted this year. Here is a couple pictures as proof to their parents, that they actually worked ... or at least that they could pose for pictures so that they look like they are working. :)











Also ... we have been getting lots of rain lately ... another couple of inches in the last week. Things are very green for early August.

No comments: